Whats for Dinner tonight?

Well it's carvery at the pub with the parents like we do every Sunday, two for £6, can't go wrong, and it's bloody yummy too!!

Now why won't my lot do that??? Their version of the carvery is my house every week :haha:

Tonight it's roast chicken, roast potatoes, broccilli, french beans, carrots, courgettes, peas (Kaylum doesn't think he's had a meal if it doesn't include peas :haha:), sweetcorn, stuffing, yorkshire puds and gravy

Garlic Roast chicken with peas, carrot, mash, stuffing, yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes , honey glazed roast parsnips and gravy.

Well it's carvery at the pub with the parents like we do every Sunday, two for £6, can't go wrong, and it's bloody yummy too!!

Now why won't my lot do that??? Their version of the carvery is my house every week :haha:

Tonight it's roast chicken, roast potatoes, broccilli, french beans, carrots, courgettes, peas (Kaylum doesn't think he's had a meal if it doesn't include peas :haha:), sweetcorn, stuffing, yorkshire puds and gravy

can i come to your house for dinner please? :haha:

Some of these dinners sound AMAZING.. Anyone near me :haha: my pasta bake sounds so boring.. I didnt do a roast cos we went carvery last night for dinner lol

Well we had smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for brunch as we had a friend round and got up late, then for lunch (I hardly ate anything actually) was various salad bits celery,spring onion, coleslaw,pasta and pizza with extended family who came to watch the Moto GP. So I reckon it'll be left over salad, new potatoes in mustard, lemon juice and garlic and ... whatever else I can find. Wont be til much later though as we just polished off the scones that MIL brought round.

x

ooh, I want to eat at louandivy's house!! =)

I'm feeling lazy tonight, so just a baked potato and some veggies.

can i come to your house for dinner please? :haha:

LOL ... of course you can :hugs:

I always make extra as the kids have a habit of bringing unexpected guests with them every week - I had 2 extras this week :rofl:

DH and I are going out for fish and chips before watching a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->