Whats for Dinner tonight?

Pheasants... oh dear, I hate game, I feel your pain. Oh that almost rhymed!

Jacket potato, beans and cheese here :D

We had left over Nigella's ham cooked in coca cola (from Boxing Day), mash, green beans, carrots and sweetcorn. For pud it was a few mini donuts with choc sauce I made with syrup, choc and marg.

He did it too, he's feeling a bit sick now! I'm still worried :haha: urgh!

we have spaghetti and meatballs. Molly's fave as it's her birthday!

We had sausage and mash with thick gravy...yummers!

Tonight I had sausages with roasted veg, and gravy of course! I've become obsessed with parsnips since Xmas, I can't get enough of them.

we have spaghetti and meatballs. Molly's fave as it's her birthday!

Happy Birthday Molly :flower:

I had giant yorkshire pudding, with potato, veg and a small chicken breast plus gravy

Tonight-pasta with spicy sause chillies topped with melted cheese:Dx

Tonight I am having Sweet marinated chicken, green beans and mash potatoes as I am back on slimming world.

I wanmna join SW but omg its so expensive and ive no money :(!

Prob going to have a tenderstem brocolli, pepper, beansprout etc etc stirfry :)!

I wanmna join SW but omg its so expensive and ive no money :(!

Prob going to have a tenderstem brocolli, pepper, beansprout etc etc stirfry :)!

£5 a week but then you buy recipe books, magazines and their hifi bars and you spend £20 a week.
If you join though you dont need to buy their hifi bars because you can eat two Alpen light for 6 syns or a healthy extra which is one of their bars! Lol. I have loads of their recipe books so I could always send you some recipes!

Well I ended up having a hotdog and cheese and chips last night :blush:

I will make my cheesy bean thing tonight!

Fish and chips from my oven tonight. I can see the chippy from my window but am refraining! I figured oven stuff has to be better for me somehow!!

We went to Nandos, I had a veggie burger, peri peri chips and coleslaw. Sooooooooooooo good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->