Whats for Dinner tonight?

I dunno. We are going out for drinks now so I don't know if we will eat out or just grab something quick before we go out like a sandwich. I feel like Nando's hmm

I've had a cooked dinner so just something small for us tonight!

chilli-con-carne I think.. quick, easy.. and I make LOVELY homemade garlic bread I am craving! lol
OH prefers garlic bread on last day of shifts so he dont stink for work the next day but hes in tomoz and I dont care I WANT GARLIC BREAD! lol
I'll just shove in somme mints in his packed lunch. :evil:

I loooooooove Toby, we take our Mum's there for their birthdays because it's cheap and they think they're special. Not really, we just like the food and love the excuse to go without feeling guilty rofl!

Haha its very cheap for the price I love it... I got to choose where to go but I really fancy a nice big fat roast dinner.

I dunno. We are going out for drinks now so I don't know if we will eat out or just grab something quick before we go out like a sandwich. I feel like Nando's hmm

Just been informed OH is going for a meal with his sister, so looks like its toast for me, not cooking for myself :(

Change of plan now. I'm having pasta with pesto and cheese and garlic bread :)

Were having spaghetti bolonaise, cooking as I type....yum yum yum!!

X

nothing for me AGAIN. hubby is gone to his friends for roast goose with all the trimmings.:grr: we did have venison last nite but it was very grizzly so i had potatoes and a tiny piece of meat.

I had a ham salad wrap with extra light salad cream I made - boring! OH is at work so not cooking for myself. I want Nandos now!! :lol:

Enchiladas... were scrummy... still hungry tho, might tuck in to xmas chocolate. xx

:lol: I just did something equally as naughty. Ate 6 choccies from a box of chocolates I got at Christmas and then ate a hot, gooey, stodgy hot chocolate brownie! Feel monumentally fat :haha:

We got a takeaway - curry. So much for my 'we will cook more' new years resolution :rofl:

We had home made macaroni cheese. First time I had made it and was a success! (so much for healthy eating for 2011... need to polish off the chocolate first before that starts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->