Whats for Dinner tonight?

We are all eating different things again tonight. Sigh. Boys are having franks and beans, I am having a veggie mash and Nick is having a full-fat I-want-to-throw-myself-into-it-headlong kind of chilli con carne, gah! lol

The boys are having pizza and doughballs and Nick and I are having steak.

I had a veggie mash and the boys their usual movie night crabby patties.

We are having roast lamb at my SIL for lunch today and depending if the boys are hungry when we come home in the evening they will have sandwiches for dinner. Not sure what Nick and I will have. Nick probably just chocolates, the greedy hog lol! I might have a yoghurt.

Skipping the roast today as christmas dinner is just around the corner!!! Not that I cook either mind you i leave that to my mother :haha:

Tonight i may order a domino's

Bev I've had 3 in the past week and a half... I need to sort it out I'll be bigger than I was heavily pregnant at this rate :rofl:

LOL! Cooking when you've got a baby is so difficult though. And they can sleep through anything yet still wake up the minute you sit down to eat! Sometimes a takeaway is just so needed!

It really is! Hes such a good quiet baby but guaranteed I start preparing dinner or get in the bath and he wakes! Just like now... turned the shower on (hes been sleeping deeply for 35 mins) and he just woke hahaha!!!

Went to buy food today and got Chilli con Carne for Nick and Dom, franks and beans for Sebby and totally forgot myself! :dohh: . I guess I will have beans and a bake potato.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->