Whats for Dinner tonight?

We had baked ham, red cabbage and parmentier potatoes

The boys want to have chips with peas. I am having an omelette made from left over ham and veggies.

I'm just having plain old McDonalds. The husband is out, so I don't need to cook! :)

Movie night crabby patties with fries for the boys. I guess I will eat some more left over ham. Sadly I had forgotten the rest of the turkey in the oven, so that was no longer safe when I did remember and I had to toss it. Otherwise I would be eating this till the new Year no doubt lol

Change of plan as the turkey isn't defrosted yet! Having a roast chicken dinner instead.

Chinese fried rice and garlic bread

Was supposed to be fajitas but the other half has buggered off to play pool with his friends, so probably mini cheddars.

I know I could do it myself but I’ve cooked for the last few days, it’s someone else’s turn :lol:

Movie night crabby patties with fries for the boys. I guess I will eat some more left over ham. Sadly I had forgotten the rest of the turkey in the oven, so that was no longer safe when I did remember and I had to toss it. Otherwise I would be eating this till the new Year no doubt lol

I need to ask what are these crabby patties? :haha:

I need to ask what are these crabby patties? :haha:
Haha! my boys are huge fans of Sponge Bob Square Pants and he is a burger cook and Crabby Patties is what he makes. So it is just good ol' fashioned beef burgers!

Meatball spaghetti for the men and I am having chicken breast and veggies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->