Whats for Dinner tonight?

Aww! Horrible feeling isn't it?! When I was preggo I used feel I ought to have shares in Gaviscone! It isn't so bad now though luckily. Hope you have something to take and will feel better soon. :)

I've never been a heartburn sufferer only in pregnancy, but after having my 3rd it hasn't gone away! I'm exactly the same with the gaviscon too :haha:

Hope you're feeling better!

We are having a roast gammon dinner.

McDonald's Drive through for the menfolk as a reward for Dominic getting an award. I will have a stir fry.

The boys had pasta w meatballs and I had a Sweet Potato, Lentil & Cauli-Daal by Bol. Excellent nutrition, especially the amount of protein and fibre for very little calories comparatively but a bit too spicey for me.

Aw thanks but I didn't make that, it is a ready made soup type thing and the brand is called BOL. Here is the link, you might have seen them, they sell them in Tesco and Sainsbury and others I am sure. There are other flavours too and they all are very nutritious but not a an absolutely huge amount, so maybe something for you to try?

Aw thanks but I didn't make that, it is a ready made soup type thing and the brand is called BOL. Here is the link, you might have seen them, they sell them in Tesco and Sainsbury and others I am sure. There are other flavours too and they all are very nutritious but not a an absolutely huge amount, so maybe something for you to try?

I've never heard of them but looks great. Definitely something for me to try! :)

Home made cottage pie, veg and gravy

Well the cooking part is done by my OH but yeah the cleaning up part is mine and none too fun. Still better than washing and folding clothes. EVERY. DAY! lol

I'm having a chilli con carne ready meal and the kids want pizza.

My men had steak and chips and I had veggie and chicken soup

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->