Whats for Dinner tonight?

My boys had penne and meatballs and I had a lentil soup.

We are ordering in pizza et al for the boys, I will have something Slimming Worldy

Dinner tonight: my usual 'nutrition bowl' that I have every night from Monday to Thursday :) Including:

Spinach, Arugula, Avocado, Eggs, Cabbage, Sunflower + Black Sesame + Pumpkin Seeds, Radishes, Brown Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Zucchini, Bell Peppers -

Seasoned with Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper

It's DELISH! :yipee:

Dinner tonight: my usual 'nutrition bowl' that I have every night from Monday to Thursday :) Including:

Spinach, Arugula, Avocado, Eggs, Cabbage, Sunflower + Black Sesame + Pumpkin Seeds, Radishes, Brown Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Zucchini, Bell Peppers -

Seasoned with Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper

It's DELISH! :yipee:

That sounds lovely and very healthy!

^ ooh nice! I hope you'll have a lovely time :)

I was told it is not Crabby Patties but Krabby Patties lol! So that is what the boys are having tonight as always on movie night Fridays. Not sure about myself. Probably something Slimming Worldy.

I've just ordered myself a domino's, yes...MYSELF :haha: kids are at their dads for the weekend, enzo is having a nap, OH in work till 10 and I'm bored, what better way to cure boredom than to eat :haha:

I feel sick as a pig right now! Maybe swilling it down with a glass of wine wasn't such a good idea, I have worse heartburn than the baby right now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"