Whats for Dinner tonight?

Didn’t get the chicken in the crockpot soon enough so we ended up having red Thai satay chicken.

Stroganoff hamburger helper tonight with added spinach

Last night was gnocchi with mushroom sauce.

I'm not yet sure about tonight, but I am busy making chicken soup at Dylan's request so maybe it will be soup and bread.

Last night was spaghetti (well fettuccini because apparently I was out of spaghetti noodles) with an amazing veggie laden meat sauce.

Tonight remains a mystery. I'll be heading to the food rescue and will plan our meal around what we get.

Still not sure what's for dinner , but we're having pecan pie for dessert :cake:.
I got an Asian salad from the food rescue, but the kids won't eat it. But I was thinking maybe that and spring rolls for DH and I. The kids also won't eat spring rolls though, so maybe I'll make them some rice paper wraps (noodles, carrot, cucumber, avocado, canned salmon or chicken)

I'd done a stew in our new (to us) slow cooker this afternoon, and it didn't get hot enough. So at 7 DH ran to the store for a rotisserie chicken and we had it with boxed stuffing and veggies and garlic bread.
Will take two on the stew (not in the slow cooker) tomorrow

*It got up to 150⁰F so above the danger temperature zone, and the meat was previously cooked and didn't go in raw. I feel like recooking it tomorrow is an acceptable risk*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->