Whats for Dinner tonight?

Hubby's bored with leftovers so we're having homemade pizza instead :pizza:

Anything plates again
This time they will be made up of things like sourdough bread (baked this morning), corn chips, hummus, assortment of fruit, almonds, etc.

Yesterday we made butter chicken with "Nyan cat bread" as the kids call it :haha: Tonight will be chicken wings with fries and cucumber

Roast beef, potatoes (probably mashed, still deciding even though the beef is already cooking lol), and Mielies (corn on the cob).

Last night we had spaghetti. Tonight will be pasta salad (we dont normally have two pasta dishes side by side, but we were taking food to cook for friends and I started cooking the fusili when the friends got back to us and said their kids wouldn't eat pasta salad - so I put the cooked pasta in the fridge and made spaghetti instead.)

Mince mate
(I've forgotten what flavour boxes we've got, but i think one was a cheesy boloroni or something - basically it's a box with some pasta, some flavouring, and then you add mince (aka hamburger / ground beef).

Oh we call those hamburger helper. I never thought about it before but it makes so much sense to change their name in a country where ground beef is called mince not hamburger. I wonder if Australia had that version too (never bought them or looked even when we lived there)

Last night was bought pizza, tonight will be tacos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"