Whats for Dinner tonight?

We are having a vegetable stir-fry when the OH comes home from work later - Yum! Not had a stir-fry in years.

We had cheese and garlic butter stuffed peppers earlier (was nice, but didn't leave the peppers in for long enough but was our first go) and are about to have noodles with honey and cashew sauce again :flower: I eat late :lol:

Don't know yet because I need to go grocery shopping and there is nothing good to eat in the house right now. :brat:

We had pork tenderloin, salad & pasta for dinner tonight.

Last night, veal parmesean.. YUM

Spaghetti and cheese, baked beans, candied yams and barbecue ribs for dessert sour cream cake and ice cream

Last night was cheese and ham potato bake, simply but we'd had a mega busy day :) tonight is chicken curry, rice and mango chutney :)

pasta in lloyd grossman tomato sauce with bacon, chunky peppers and onions with cheese on top!!! simple and yummy!!

We're having leek and potato soup made using a lush stock from yesterday's chicken carcass :)

yesterdays left over roast beef in a spicy tomato sauce with pea and mushroom rice

we had chicken tikka & rice , def a fave with the kids too

Jacket potatoes, cold beef from last nights roast and pickled onions

Lime and chilli chicken again tonight, it's marinading in the fridge and smells good :lol: with homemade potato wedges - sw style and corn cob :)

cheese, ham & tomato hot pannini & mixed salad........oh and chocolate cake for dessert

stifado with rice and salad, NOM. my kitchen smells delish right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->