Whats for Dinner tonight?

Going to put a pizza in the oven tonight and have a blob of mayo with it lol

Wholemeal bagels, toasted, with smoked salmon and Philadelphia cream cheese. Grilled asparagus on the side, houmous to dip them in, and some mixed olives with sun-dried tomatoes.

Probably Corn on the cob and then melon for afters if I can find the energy.

This week our main meals have been chicken korma and rice,bolegnese pasta,toad in the hole and veg & homemade pizza.

Toasted cheese baguettes (may add garlic butter). Popcorn for when we watch a film later :D

It's too hot to eat today - I had oatcakes and cheese and a bottle of Bud :lol: Healthy!

Toast was dinner last night as I didn't get in from work until nearly 10pm. Plan to make up for it today with a huge McDonalds though lol

really looking forward to dinner tonight. OH has been working away all week and will be back tonight so we are having a take away, bottle of wine and a film ( if the kids go to bed and behave themselves ! ):happydance:

I wanna make roast chicken, roast veg, yorkies and gravy....but can i be ass'd??!!!

Toby Carvery for lunch and Chicken topped with bacon and cheese with SW chips and salad for tea :) x

Homemade cheese scones with salad and new pots. Can't wait, probably the gayest dinner on here too but it's yummy

I'm in Cardiff all day for the third day running so again it will be something naughty... I have some vouchers for mcdonalds so it'll probably be that... And a krispy kreme doughnut for afters :blush:

sequeena - that sounds so good :blush:

fish and chips for us tonight - dinner at the parentals :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->