Whats for Dinner tonight?

Gammon joint, carrots, peas, new potatoes, gravy and mint sauce. Jam sponge and custard for afters :)

Gammon joint, carrots, peas, new potatoes, gravy and mint sauce. Jam sponge and custard for afters :)

Scratch that. Take away as my OH just sliced the joint (after it took forever to cook) and inside there was some sort of grey tumour :wacko: :sick:

Scratch that. Take away as my OH just sliced the joint (after it took forever to cook) and inside there was some sort of grey tumour :wacko: :sick:

Stick to fish in future :haha:

We had steak and roast potatoes, OH did dinner tonight so no veg involved!

I am making Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Casserole.

Mac n cheese made from scratch, add steamed broccoli, and boiled chicken breast (shredded) top with Ritz crackers and it's a perfect meal!

:D

Sushi! Well, california rolls anyway. Can't wait!

Last night we had pasta with chicken, spinach and mushrooms, in white wine sauce. OH made it :)

Think I might make homemade pizza for tonight, depends how I feel later though :haha:

Tonight we're having chicken tikka masala with garlic bread. I know it doesn't go but I love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->