Whats for Dinner tonight?

I'm making paprika chicken (with the maggi so juicy bag thing, haven't had it before) with homemade potato wedges, peas and carrots then got apple strudel for dessert!

Going to do a bit of baking this afternoon too, tesco baking mixes are on 3 for 2 so went a bit crazy with them lol xxx

we're going for a mc'dy's tonight because i'm poorly! good old hubby!

Mmm we will have something easy cus it's just me and LO might just be super lazy and give him his favourite spaghetti and toast (he doesn't have it very often) and have my beef cannelloni ready meal that's knocking about the back of the fridge haha, though I had lasagne last night and it's pretty similar!

Takeaway Kebab yummy!! OH has been working late so I just did Phoebe tomato soup with bread and butter and I havent got round to having anything yet and he just rang to say he on his way with kebab!!

I had a steak and onion wrap with chips and a chocolate melt in the middle pudding with custard at work :D x

Not sure yet, but we have an M&S apple strudel for pudding :)

Sirloin steak, chunky chips, onion rings, salad & sticky toffee pudding and custard (going out for a meal just me and OH and I already know what I am getting :haha:)

^^^ that sound so nice! Not jealous or owt :haha:

We're having gammon, home made chips & either mushy peas or garden peas

im having nothing im feeling sooooo ill but toby is having waffles and fishfingers (bad mummy!) x

We had pizza hut buffet at lunch so not hungry for proper dinner, but hubby brought in doritos and ice cream for snacks when mads in bed, good end to the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->