Whats for Dinner tonight?

Steak,mash an broccoli! Well for the kids... I hate broccoli :haha:

chicken breast in a pitta bread with hummus LOL lazy.

Pot noodle :( only thing I have in the house that I don't have to chew excessively lol

Cheating it will be takeaway tonight as we need to do our shop tomos. Quite empty cudboards. I really want pizza, stuffed crust, with bacon, chicken, ham annd bbq sauce base. Ummmmmm

well changed my mind as i had blood taken today and iv felt ill ever since im not standing up cooking all night, LO had chicken and sweetcorn pasta and im having a pizza and gunna stick OH another in when he gets home from college at 9.30! lol x

I roasted a chicken this morning so we are having roast chicken, roast tatties, carrots and some yorkies I made a few weeks ago and froze. Had jelly and cream for pudding.

Ooooohhh mine is in the oven... Cant wait! Enjoy your dinners ladies!

so far... two bags of crisps and some chocolate peanuts. OH is asleep and don't want to start cooking without asking what she wants

I'm having chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, sprouts & carrots! And gravy! :happydance:

well we were having pie but karls just phoned to say he is getting up as chinese xxx

Pasta bake made by my gorgeous o.h
x

sausage mash and peas I think - it's my favorite at the moment and LO will gobble it all up too. :happydance:

Is it bad that it's almost 4pm and I have no idea? LOL. Maybe some chicken stir-fry? Or takeout!

I'm bumping this thread because I need ideas...that or I'm just gonna get a takeaway :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->