• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Whats for Dinner tonight?

I just ordered a large farmhouse with cheesey bites from Pizza Hut. As well as some garlic bread and potato skins stuffed with cheese and bacon :blush:

Hope OH is hungry! :pizza:

Takeaway Chicken Madras, rice and chappatis :)

boo we wanted a takeaway but no one can get to our house :(

we had lasagne was ok.

we had a curry, cooked at home but ready made sauce, it was ok, though didn't really fancy it once i'd cooked it :dohh:

Ivy has fallen asleep on me, OH has gone out and I'm too scared to move her! I'm sooooooooooo hungry I would love a pizza right now

oh has gone on his work do - alex in bed

so

bottle of wine, hoisin duck noodle ready meal :blush:, laptop and the remote control all to myself what bliss :happydance:

Had homemade Shepherds pie, made by my mum, yum yum.

It's Hannukah So I am making potato latkas (again!) and sufganiyot (homemade jelly doughnuts).
I am excited for the sufganiyot - I tried last year and they were raw, I tried yesterday and they didn't rise, maybe third times a charm and tonight they will come out!

Cheeseburgers and fries! Ha not a healthy dinner but still good.

Fried chicken and garlic mashed potatoes.

Italian beef sandwiches, extra juicy with hot peppers <3 Even though baby seems to want a burrito haha! :haha:

Tomorrow Im thinking about copying Seity up there and making some garlic mashed, omg that sounds so good right now!!

Sausages, mash, onion gravy and green beans tonight :)

Cottage pie with cheesy mash topping and baked beans :)

Roast Dinner :D Diddnt get one on sunday lol xx

Having a meal out with people from work, paid for by work. The pub we're going to is suppose to be really nice, yum yum yum!

Roast chicken and mayo sandwiches and spiced potatoe wedges... Lazy :lol:

Beth x

i cant decide whether to make a steak pie, (gunna go with ready roll pastry though at this late hour LOL) or sausage mash yorkies and veg :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"