Whats for Dinner tonight?

I wouldnt put HP on my steak.. I dunno about everyone else but my family usually have it with a fry up like you would ketchup, My mum puts some on her tinned spaghetti too.

It's called steak sauce but it's pretty versatile; I think it originated that way but a lot of people put it on burgers and such. I use it for everything. On chicken, dip my fries, put it in my mashed potatoes.. :D I use it like ketchup. lol

I'm thinking it's home made macaroni and cheese tonight. Feelin' kind lazy since I've got a cold. :( But since I'm sick it's a good excuse for me to bring down that turkey I froze to make my turkey soup tomorrow. :D

Ive got a really busy day so it will be something quick, prob pasta with half the contents of my fridge thrown in for good measure!! xx

Its gona be left over spag bol but the mood I am in I just want to get a big pizza :(

Lemon and honey chicken with chilli flakes and pasta with home-made pesto :p

Last night I had pork steaks and apple sauce with roast parsnips and peas.

Tonight I have sausages and a cheesy potato gratin thing to use up....ever since I was preg I love cheese and sausages together!

Tonight Matthew we are going to be...

sampling the delights of mouth watering tender fall apart sirloin steak thats been in the slow cooker since 1pm.. served with Cripsy chunky chips and marrow fatt peas (& onions and mushrooms in butter sauce)

Nothing :rofl:

I just don't feel like anything in particular, and don't want to cook tonight! But I'm going out for lunch and dinner on Sunday so I should!

Maybe jacket potatoes or breakfast for dinner.. bacon egg & cheese sandwiches?

Could do sausage on a bun I guess too or fish n chips. Should do fish n chips or jacket potatoes, being Friday and all

Everybodys meals seem so inventive, tonight was the first time i have cooked in weeks, and even them mine only took ten mins to prep! lol

I've just recently (in the last year) been all into making different dishes. DH is the baker and I'm the cook. Although I did make a mean Peach Pie a couple months back. :D

Italian Farmhouse & Cheese and bacon stuffed potatoes from Pizza Hut :blush: :pizza:

I had food out today at the Harvester. I had 3 huuuuge sausages, mash and gravy with a small pasta, sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes and honey & mustard sauce on the side. Was really nice :)

I've just had some fruit flakes too, it's been a successful day for food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->