Whats for Dinner tonight?

Fillet steak, fried mushrooms, grilled tomato and chips !

roast chick and veggies followed by toffee cake <------pig lmao

I had haggis, swede and garlic mash :) with red wine. Pecan cheesecake for dessert!! My diet is going well ;)

Steak pie, chips and gravy.

Had a pink lady apple for afters :thumbup:

Home-made turkey soup. :D Turkey (that I froze when I slow roasted a turkey a couple weeks ago), cabbage, onion, broccoli, egg noodles and carrots. Sooooo full!

Currently on my way to work and really reeeeeally looking foward to my tea tonight. I'm being disgustingly unhealthy and having chips and garlic mayo from the pizza shop and some cheesy garlic bread. Mmmmm!

We had roast chicken dinner for tea last night, was yummy.
Not sure what we're having tonight, I'll have to go have a look what we've got :lol:

home made chicken nuggets,home made chips,peas and baby sweetcorn xx

sirloin steak, homemade potato wedges, peas and peppercorn sauce. Yum. Ivy loved it!

We had mushroom & cheese omlette with salad and balsamic vinegar :)
Light dinner as my healthy eating plan is back on track (not counting the chocolate raisins I have on standby for watching One Born Every Minute.....)

My dinner was disappointing :growlmad: My chips and garlic mayo came minus the sodding garlic mayo :hissy: I think I paid for it too. Got a free bottle of coke but it doesn't compensate.

Tv dinner night, I'm being lazy. DS is having fish sticks with mac and cheese, I'm having chicken with taters and veggies and DH is having burritos. :haha:

Pizza Express Gustosa pizza. Lovely! x

homemade fettucini alfredo, wine marinated rosemary chicken breasts and garlic bread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->