Whats for Dinner tonight?

Hubby wants 'hamburger helper' tonight, I'm going to try to sneak some corn into it. Lol. Trying to feed him, is worse than a toddler! He never wants to eat any types of veggies. ( I'm a veggie freak ) So I always try to incorporate them into his meals, somehow.

I love hamburger helper with pea mixed into it, yum. So not a healthy dish but yum! Lol

Lamb and bulgar wheat 'burgers' in pitta, with hm herby chips and a borscht style beetroot salad.

Pear and chocolate pudding.

^^ Tennisgal I always nip on here when you've posted last cos your dinners always sound amazing :haha:

Tonight we're having frittata and salad with balsamic sauce :)

Last night was a chicken and cauliflower tikka masala

tonight is

dolmio stir in tomato and bacon with macaroni, broccol. And corn

Thai green curry and noodles, but with pork instead of chicken!

thai green curry with beef and vegetables, basmati rice and prawn crackers

Change of plans, I forgot today was Ash Wednesday so we ate Mac's fish sandwiches.

Tonight I'm going to have a bash at pea and panchetta risotto. Wish me luck I've never made one before lol but found quite an easy, idiot proof recipie so hoping it doesn't turn out like soggy mush :lol: xx

Tonight we are having chicken breast stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon, with salad or potato wedges

Off to carvery for lunch so probably will be a sandwich for dinner

Sea bass with coriander salsa, roasted new potatoes and courgette rosti....roasted peaches with crushed amaretti biscuits and ice cream for dairy people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->