Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tonight I'm going to have a bash at pea and panchetta risotto. Wish me luck I've never made one before lol but found quite an easy, idiot proof recipie so hoping it doesn't turn out like soggy mush :lol: xx

it'll turn out fine, pea and pancetta risotto if one of my lazy meals now! I was scared of cooking risotto at first but its actually sooo easy, just a bit boring and tedious :lol: Its the best store cupboard use up all your vegetables meal though!

I need inspiration for tonight, Oh won't be eating with us and Ivy is in a phase where she is eating EVERYTHING put on her plate so I need something filled with vegetables!

Turkey, mash potatoes, brown sugar carrots, stuffing, salad and homemade bread.

Tonight I'm going to have a bash at pea and panchetta risotto. Wish me luck I've never made one before lol but found quite an easy, idiot proof recipie so hoping it doesn't turn out like soggy mush :lol: xx

it'll turn out fine, pea and pancetta risotto if one of my lazy meals now! I was scared of cooking risotto at first but its actually sooo easy, just a bit boring and tedious :lol: Its the best store cupboard use up all your vegetables meal though!

I need inspiration for tonight, Oh won't be eating with us and Ivy is in a phase where she is eating EVERYTHING put on her plate so I need something filled with vegetables!

Ratatouille is always a favourite here...uses up lots of veggies, and is just delicious with most meat, fish, rice, pasta etc. L likes it on jacket pots with a tonne of grated cheese!

Ahh ratatouille is a good one because OH HATES it! But I decided to go for a chickpea, broccoli, carrot and cauliflower korma :)

you were so right. It was so easy to make, i had this idea in my head that with risotto you had to stand there and stir, stir, stir and it wasnt it was an oven baked one so much easier anyway but it tasted really nice. Quite impressed with myself really :haha:

lou- I need to ask you a favour (bats eyelashes :lol: ) I can remember ages ago now you posted a pic somewere of your mums lemon merengue pie, I need that pie in my life lol it looked amazing, have you got a recipie for it hun.

Tonight is BLT's (bacon lettuce and tomato) with home made mayo that im going to attempt.

xx

you were so right. It was so easy to make, i had this idea in my head that with risotto you had to stand there and stir, stir, stir and it wasnt it was an oven baked one so much easier anyway but it tasted really nice. Quite impressed with myself really :haha:

lou- I need to ask you a favour (bats eyelashes :lol: ) I can remember ages ago now you posted a pic somewere of your mums lemon merengue pie, I need that pie in my life lol it looked amazing, have you got a recipie for it hun.

Tonight is BLT's (bacon lettuce and tomato) with home made mayo that im going to attempt.

xx

I am going to my mum's on Tuesday so will find out the recipe and post it here then! Although I personally bought an M&S lemon meringue pie last week and it was ALMOST as good as my mum's!

We had fajitas tonight :)

We had home made chargrilled veggie burgers with salad and poppy seed baps/barms/buns/rolls (depending where you're from!)

xx

I am going to my mum's on Tuesday so will find out the recipe and post it here then! Although I personally bought an M&S lemon meringue pie last week and it was ALMOST as good as my mum's!

We had fajitas tonight :)

Thanks Hun. Don't tell your mum that though :haha:

Xx

Sausage casserole with carrot and swede mash tonight!

Parmesan and parsley crusted Salmon here, though not sure what to put with it other than new potatoes and asparagus... snore!

homemade beef burgers, sweet potato wedges and a big salad...peas for ivy as she doesn't 'do' raw veggies :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->