Whats for Dinner tonight?

Shake and bake chicken, honey garlic noodles, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.

Teriyaki chicken, sesame noodles, stir fried veggies, veggie tempura...pear frangipane tart

Not sure, it's my birthday and hubby is making me a 3 course meal (well 2 course he got me to make the dessert :dohh: ) :lol: x

Change on plan. I am at Slimming World tomorrow night so I am having a treat. I got myself a pizza from Co-Op when I collected my niece from school.. Only £2 bargain. Some are like £5.50 :shock: for a pizza!!!!

We are having cooked ham and stuffing rolls with mint sauce and some Thai sweet chilli sensations crisps :)

Jacket potato, tuna & cheese with salad. Enjoyed it too :)

making pizzas tonight! Going to put slow roasted tomatoes, peppers and olives on mine. Yummmmm.

Bit of a cheats meal tonight as sooo tired from cleaning all day so I will have a WW beef hotpot and a small baked potato and a mini corn on the cob

Cheats meal here too I cba to make anything really so I've bought a cooked chicken and going to do some salad and baby pots x

Think its gonna be pie, chips and veg for me, although I don't really fancy it tbh. What i''d love is a half and half with curry sauce from the chinese lol

Think its gonna be pie, chips and veg for me, although I don't really fancy it tbh. What i''d love is a half and half with curry sauce from the chinese lol

Ooh snap! I could go for some curry sauce too now! Damn you! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->