Whats for Dinner tonight?

I'm out tonight so cba to cook when I get in, so we're having pizza, dough balls and salad

Gonna have some leek and potato soup which I made the other week, got it out of the freezer to defrost earlier, with some home made bread - Yum!

We're going out for a posh dinner after work. mmm

Chinese! Mmmm.

Beef curry, egg fried rice, chips and prawn crackers all to share :D x

Italian sausage, olive and fennel pasta...salad...roasted peaches and ice cream

We had pork in cider and mustard, mash potatoes, cauliflower and cabbage

That sounds delish!

We're on leftover territory at the mo so will have to have a dig in the freezer and see what can be bunged together :lol:

I think there are chicken breasts in there, we always have lots of pasta, rice etc so we'll see lol.

It's only me & DD for tea so not sure, maybe I'll do us a jacket potato with fillings

That sounds delish!

We're on leftover territory at the mo so will have to have a dig in the freezer and see what can be bunged together :lol:

I think there are chicken breasts in there, we always have lots of pasta, rice etc so we'll see lol.

I would take credit but my mom made it and sent it in a pot for me to just warm up at home :happydance: was delish though!!

Tonight OH and Meg are having mcdonalds - im going to have stuffed peppers and slimming world chips :thumbup:

a big mixed salad with egg, ham, corn on the cob & extra light dressing

Just picked up a Tesco finest pizza, mushroom, ham and cheese can't wait to eat it lol xx

Takeaway for me as LO is at his dads. Not sure which though either Chinese or Chipper. Oh yes and wine too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->