Whats for Dinner tonight?

I've got some mince out but don't think I cba to do anything with it! Might just leave it for hubby to make a lasagne for tea and to take to work (I don't like it) and I'll have something in the oven :shrug: x

Sweet and sour chicken and rice I think! I'm going put for lunch and DH wont be home til late so it will be easy to make when I cba at 10pm ha x

Chilli con carne done in the slow cooker,with some rice and nachos

My shake for me..hubby and Millicent will be having chicken and veg wraps.
xxx

Im going out to an italian restaurant tonight with my work so am doing OH and LO chicken, rice and kidney beans.

Hake with paprika potatoes, peppers and butter bean stew...big salad...herb bread. Lemon meringue pie.

Mince and gravy with puddings, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, potato and swede mash :) x

2 sausage sandwiches.. Cant be bothered with anything else and its the only thing I want

Tuna burgers, wasabi mayo, granary buns with hm French fries...and lots of salad. I've got the urge to make some of these amazing oatmeal refined sugar and dairy free cookies...and turn them into something a la ice cream sandwich with freedom ice cream. DH, however, said much as he likes them...could we not have triple choc cookies and indulgent ice cream :rofl:

roasted red peppers with mozzorela, onion and tomato with salad probably! xx

Yesterday I bought some chicken and vegetable pastries in tesco so I'm gonna put one of those in the oven each for OH & I and then I'm gonna make some homemade roast potatoes and boil up some veggies for us :)

Chinese!! Beef curry with egg fried rice, chips and prawn crackers nom nom x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->