Whats for Dinner tonight?

Yesterday was roast lamb (nut roast for me), roast potatoes, potatoes, broccoli, carrots, mint sauce and gravy

No idea what tonight will be - something simple since I feel like poo! :(

Meatballs in pasta sauce and pasta with hm garlic pizza bread

Going to make a sort of chicken stew with the left over chicken from yesterday's dinner with mash and dumplings x

Harrisa chicken with roasted vegetable couscous, tabbouleh and yoghurt sauce...Portuguese custard tarts with raspberries

Just me, and it will probably be beans and toast or soup

Hmm really not sure, feeling a bit crappy so it'll be something easy for us probably out the freezer or maybe even a takeaway :blush: getting a bit of a fancying for Chinese at the moment!

I;m in a rush as I have a uni tutorial in just over an hour so its a middle eastern feast courtesy of M&S - lamb koftas, falafels, stuffed vine leaves, sundried tomatoes and mozzarella, couscous, ciabatta, humous and tzaztiki. Yum!

Really fancied a chinese but we've decided we'll have one tomorrow night or later on in the week instead so OH is being a sweetie bless him and is doing some fishfingers, chips and beans :)

Tomato cheese and herb pasta! Boring but easy and I'm tired :)

I;m in a rush as I have a uni tutorial in just over an hour so its a middle eastern feast courtesy of M&S - lamb koftas, falafels, stuffed vine leaves, sundried tomatoes and mozzarella, couscous, ciabatta, humous and tzaztiki. Yum!

Bloody hell Lou! I'm jealous, I could really eat some falafel and humous right now :(

I'm feeling like crap so something simple - veggie fingers, chips and salad.

Paella, salad, olive bread...leftover custard tarts with more berries

HM pizza & HM chips followed by a malteser bunny - yum!

Chicken kebabs, dill rice, aubergine and yoghurt dips, Shiraz salad. Fereni (Persian ground rice pudding) with rose water and ground pistachios.

Am wanting dinner now.

We had sausages mashed potatoes and beans last night :haha:

Tonight were having spicy chicken burritos :happydance: can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->