Whats for Dinner tonight?

tea was hm burgers with hm salsa (so proud of myself :smug: ) with a bun and salad.

xx

leftover lentil ragu, spaghetti and a salad of spinach, celery, avocado, cucumber and tomato. So hungry today!

last night we had a barbeque :)

tonight we had, pitta breads with chicken goujons, salad, sour cream dip and garlic and herb potatoe wedges... yum!!

We had chicken stirfry with rice - but no-one liked it but me! I had made a quorn chilli but i have frozen it for later on in the week

I've got cheesy crumpets in my head today...*blames MissMummy*

i made home made mexican lazania for me and the bf, and the chicklin had leftover chicken parm from last night because he wouldnt even try it hah

going to have chicken wraps tonight with wedges and a salad x

Crab linguine with chilli, olive oil and parsley. Avocado salad. Chicken pasta for girlies. Got friends coming over, so that will be the end of the lemon cake...so thinking of making Boston brownies!

Bolognaise pasta :)
with garlic bread and rasperry cheesecake for everyone else

tonight will be pasta bolognaise with quorn mince, lentils and tonnes of veg.

We've got sausage and mash but that's seems for too wintery for a day like today, I feel like jacket potatoes haha

Everyone else's tea always sounds so much better than mine :haha:
I was going to do sausage pasta but tesco didn't bother to bring me any so I think we will have southern fried chicken wraps and chips :)

We've got sausage and mash but that's seems for too wintery for a day like today, I feel like jacket potatoes haha

Why don't you bbq the sausage and have it with jackets and salad :thumbup: x

I feel really lazy and can't be bothered to cook, so it'll probably be jacket potatoes, beans and some sort of chickeny thing.

I grabbed something when I finished work, camemberet bites and cheesey garlic bread x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->