Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chicken ceasar salad (with homemade dressing and croutons) yum!

Sea bass with fennel and wild mushroom risotto...leftover brownies with ice cream.

we ended up at the chip shop yesterday so having chicken wraps with wedges and salad tonight x

Im not sure what to do tonights. Its a toss up between chicken kievs or HM chicken goujon wraps with pesto and salad.

xx

I think im going to do Megan pasta and my OH pie, potatoes and veg but i havent got a clue what i fancy!!

Yesterday we had fast fry pork chops, boiled potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli.
Today will be individual meat loafs cooked in muffin tins, topped with cheese, garlic mash potatoes and yellow beans.

Pasta for the kids ... not sure about me and hubby, either pasta or something with potatoes and veg x

bbq! Not got anything special in for it tho so just what in the house.

Persian lamb 'stew'...hard to explain. I guess it's like the consistency of a curry, but not the taste! Made with lamb, fresh herbs, chickpeas and dried limes. Served with rice, flat bread, and lots of yogurt and aubergine dips.

Puds is pistachio and rose water meringues with cream and fresh fruit.

Tonight will be spicy potato cakes (hm) dipped in bread crumbs and oven baked serves with mango chutney and salad.

Xx

When you guys say "chippy tea" what do you mean?

In-laws are coming over for dinner tonight, will have BBQ chicken legs, BBQ potatoes and a macaroni salad. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->