Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tonight is chicken breast with nandos hot BBQ crumb, HM potato wedges & peas

Change of plan last night, the girls and I had corned beef hash so tonight is a jacket.

chilli tonight for OH and Amy. I don't like mince, so I'll prob have a jacket potato x

Garlic and herb chicken, jacket potatoes and salad :)

alfie and ash had spag bol :sick: I've so gone off it in the last few weeks. I had spinach and ricotta lasagne with salad and some crust bread.

xx

Ordering in...again! uhh...I can't wait for reno's to be over so I have a kitchen again. Reading what everyone else is having for dinner is depressing:cry: Oh well...at least there's no dishes.:thumbup:

My mom had LO so we went out for dinner to chiqutos. I had mushrooms with cheese and tomato and a torilla wrap with rice and bbq and orange pork. Was gorgeous!

We had ASDA's make your own pizza with ham, garlic, chicken and mozzerella with a jacket potato.

Tonight we're having homemade cornedbeef pie, mash, carrots, cabbage, broccoli and gravy :D x

We made homemade burgers for lunch today and I think we're gonna have jacket potatoes tonight

stew for the second night in a row for me, mm love it. Have to cook DH something else though ... yawn.

Spagetti bolognaise.......with cheesy garlic bread for everyone else

Thai red curry...with beef...jasmine rice. Summer pudding and ice cream.

Although am highly tempted to just bung some Pizza Express pizza in the oven, as I am so tiiiiireeeed. Done all the prep for curry, though, so need to get off my butt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->