Whats for Dinner tonight?

I went to Frankie and Bennys with my friends and I had dough sticks with cheese and garlic the chicken carbonara which was very yummy. Was stuffed and didn't get any goodies in the cinema :lol: x

We had chicken kievs last night so tonight is chilli cheese fries :)

Gonna go & make a chicken curry & rice - I'm starving!!!

After enjoying 2 days of rich Jewish Passover food - and I mean lots of it - I'm cooking up simple instant noodles and 2 little hamburger rolls to put in them. The sooner I get used to my culinary simplicity again, the better. You have no idea the feast I was presented with yesterday, and the "leftovers" we had for breakfast. Man I wish it were Passover every day. Even without leavened bread. When you smear a mix of silan and walnuts on your dry matzo, matzo becomes the new donut.

Change of plan for us! Chinese instead :) beef curry, egg fried rice, chips and prawn crackers :) x

We were out for lunch...I had lobster, frites, mayo...and salad. Followed by sorbet...cherry and chocolate sorbets.

Stuffed at dinner, so just had crudités, houmous...and a bag of maltesers.

some nutritions recipes i founded on the internet, so today i'll try to make somethin'

We had a Mediterranean version of roast lamb at my Mum's with garlic new potatoes and asparagus followed by homemade bakewell tart for lunch. So dinner consists of...

A cup of tea and some Easter egg... :blush: haha!

Traditional roast but choice of 2 meats, pork and chicken, ummmm can't wait

Dunno yet about tonight, we'll cobble something together :lol:

Last night DH made pork Schnitzel which was delicious!

We had chicken, yorkies, roasties, mash, mange tout, broccoli, carrots and green beans, then easter egg for pudding! Having this much chocolate in the house is seriously not good for my diet!!

Chicken, homemade chips, peas and gravy....and easter egg for afters :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"