Whats for Dinner tonight?

Last nights tea was an indian takeaway and it was really yummy. I had chicken tikka korma with fried rice, popadoms and a bit of garlic naan.

Tonight we're having cottage pie with carrots and broccoli.

Tonight is Chinese take away after ash has got Alfie to sleep. Can't freaking wait xx

I did pork steaks in a h/m bbq sauce with grilled green peppers and sweet potato wedges.

Hubby is having B&Js for pud and I'm having Green Tea.

We had chicken in black bean sauce and egg noodles oh a s not forgetting garlic bread

Soup tonight we're not very well :nope:

But mmm love toby carvery lucky thing

We had risotto about 5, but then have only just got home from 4 hour drive so we had a cheeky maccy d's too!! lol!

Either chinese chicken curry or chicken dinner.

OH's turn to cook! :)

Kitchen is a building site ATM :wacko: so something healthy and quick n easy..poached eggs on toast probs

Im cooking a pork roast, with roast potatoes, new potaotoes, mange tout, green beans, brocolli and yorkshire puddings...cant wait!!

Girls have had tomato soup with bread. We're saving ourselves for a roast later :thumbup:

Roast beef, crispy roast potatoes with garlic, roasted carrots, greens, yorkshires & gravy

Roast turkey, roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, carrots, yorkshire puddings, gravy and mint sauce.

I had a chinese. Been ill all weekend and did not want to cook

Get well, Laura :hugs:

Lamb kofte, bulgar wheat pilaf, yoghurt dip, various salads...summer pudding and ice cream

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->