Whats for Dinner tonight?

What does everyone have in their salad?

We usually have a mixed spinach watercress and rocket salad with cherry toms cucumber and olive oil. Am I missing out? :haha:

We have Shiraz, herb with pomegranate seeds, Greek, rocket and parmesan, red onion and tomato, tomato and avocado, pea and little gem more or less continually!

More substantial salads will be tabbouleh, carrot with coriander and bulgar wheat, lots of beetroot salads (I love them), pesto and potato, bean salads...goats cheese or blue cheese with walnuts and rocket

Main meal salads tend to be nicoise, Caesar, crab and seafood, chicken with bacon and avocado, Lyonnaise salad.

You can't go wrong with rocket, toms and olive oil...classic and yummy!

Had pizza hut buffet for lunch and I'm still really full! So think it will be jacket potato late on for me!
Dh and LO are having tomato and basil soup and chips

Chicken & chips from the freezer, I can't be bothered tonight!

I made some beef meatballs, had them with a tomato & very garlicy sauce & penne pasta, was yummmy :haha:

Haven't made one of those for a while ^^^, may make one this week :thumbup:

Tonight we're having another veg risotto, seems LO loves it!

Tonight is jacket potato with tuna & sweetcorn in extra light salad cream & salad
maybe a WW double chocolate brownie dessert for pudding.

We had Thai vegetable curry, jasmine rice and side of little pork dumplings. Ally officially loves curry...:)

Pud was hm sugar free, DF banana muffin for the girls...and DH bought some konditor and cook Boston brownies for us. Deelish.

cajun pork loin steak in gravy, cauliflower cheese, swede and green beans!

it was amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"