Whats for Dinner tonight?

Naughty one from me as im on a diet but i have earnt it today as burned off lots of cals :)

Chippy dinner - 1 peice of chicken, 2 bbq ribs, chips and a diet coke.. Yum.

We went out for tea for our anniversary tonight, it was fantastic :D

Meatballs and Rice for dinner tonight.. I am getting really great ideas from this thread. So glad I found it.

Well it's Nicky's 2nd bday today, and he wants a pizza party, so pizza!!!!:happydance:

We had chinese, but I barely ate any of it. Just didn't enjoy it v_v

Mmmm chinese!

Last night we had meat and potato pie and chips, tonight we are going over to his parents house and his mum usually puts on a roast and a pud (prob home made apple pie :drool:)

We are going to the in laws for dinner

Pizza for the kids (my DD2 and my sister's 4 and my brother's 6), and the adults (me, my DH, my sis and her DH, my mum, my dad, my brother and his DW and my DD1) had a meatballs (my DD3 had a bit of a pick at the noodles from mine :haha:)

Hmmm I'm not sure. I am trying to finish a uni assignment before i go on a 3 day drunken weekend to a festival this weekend but I am just struggling soooo much so don't have much time to cook! Maybe something easy like fish with couscous and asparagus. Went to an awesome international food market a few days ago and picked up some caribbean fish seasoning, desperate to use it!

So glad you enjoyed the lentil lasagne tennisgal - its lush isn't it? Now you need to share one of your delicious recipes!

Persian lamb kebabs, dill rice, tomato rice, Shiraz salad.

Pudding is cherry and almond clafoutis and cream / creme Fraiche.

Hmmm I'm not sure. I am trying to finish a uni assignment before i go on a 3 day drunken weekend to a festival this weekend but I am just struggling soooo much so don't have much time to cook! Maybe something easy like fish with couscous and asparagus. Went to an awesome international food market a few days ago and picked up some caribbean fish seasoning, desperate to use it!

So glad you enjoyed the lentil lasagne tennisgal - its lush isn't it? Now you need to share one of your delicious recipes!

Anything you want! Youve inspired me to think about a blog...but I have no theme, other thAn 'i think about food a lot'

What fish seasoning did you get? I have a recipe for one which is gorgeous...actually, I might dig it out for tomorrow. You are inspiring me :)

The lasagne was hugey popular. Hubs was highly skeptical, but demolished it with gusto ;)

haha Dom is always skeptical when I make a veggie meal but it usually ends well!

You should definitely start a blog - maybe family-friendly middle eastern food? I think loads of of people love that type of cuisine (including myself) but feel way out of their depth cooking it!

And yesssss share the fish recipe - I just got a packet which said 'jamaican fish seasoning' but I think it is a jerk-style seasoning. I also got some creole seasoning which I absolutely cannot wait to use, I love creole EVERYTHING.

I love creole, too...so delicious!

Mine is Bajan...something like this:

Bunch of spring onions
A chilli (preferably a Scotch bonnet)
Good amount of marjoram
Good amount of thyme
Some parsley
Onion
4 cloves of garlic
Lime

Pulverise all together...adding lime and seasoning to taste.

Mahi mahi works so well, I just stick seasoning all over the fish...stick it in the fridge overnight and then griddle or lightly fry.

Yum, yum!

Well to go with the wintry weather tonight is beef stew with dumplings and chocolate pudding for dessert...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->