Whats for Dinner tonight?

i had a cuppa soup :(

i was promised a take away and was really looking forward to a chinese, but mick fell asleep so didnt get one :(

Fried pork, Sidekick noodles and corn. None of which is good for you! M'eh, it all took 20 mins to make :)

I had a chicken salad from subway & a fruit salad with natural yogurt.

I was a total pig and had a huge burger from burger king with fries. :nope:

I had a Weight Watchers soup and a bag of their barbecue crisps.

Tonight I'm making stuffed mushrooms.

Chicken and salad tonight with a cupcake for pud! lol

Tonight I'm making stuffed mushrooms.

Ooooohhh that sounds delicious...

It was really yum, and made DH really happy even though it probably wasn't a terribly healthy meal :) But we did have a salad on the side lol.

I think I am gonna have some of these on thursday im on WW so have to be good until weigh in day :haha:, what did you stuff yours with.. Think I am gonna do sundried tomatoes cheese and breadcrumbs!! :cloud9:

Oooh that sounds good. Mine were cheese (cheddar and parmesan), cayenne, dijon mustard, flour, and parsley. That sundried tomato one sound slike it would be good with feta. The thing I love about stuffed mushrooms is there are a million ways to make them, and all yummy :)

Oooh feta.. Lol. I need to eat lunch soon lol! Its making me hungry.. I am gonna do them on thursday definitely.

Mmmmm stuffed mushrooms....I am gonna make those soon too! with half fat cheese & sundried tomatos & spinich :D

I had a ham & egg salad tonight with a low fat yogurt & melon chunks :D

Chips from the chippy and gravy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->