Whats for Dinner tonight?

Meat-feast pizza ... was yummylicious, except for poor hubby who accidentally dropped his on the floor, so the dog got all his topping! :dohh:

Seafood platter (king prawns, scallops, cockles, mussels, smoked salmon) with crusty bread and chilli dip :) and a glass of rose wine...

Vegetable spring rolls and king prawn something!!
X

chicken alfredo... minus the chicken for me!

Tomorrow night Chinese buffet... yum!

We had steak with mushrooms and onions, bacon green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy.

We had southern fried chicken breast, cheesy mash and tomato sauce last night :)

Kiddos felt like chili dogs so chili dogs it is!

We're going to just have a light meal as we had dinner for lunch (I grew up in farm country where dinner was simply the biggest meal of the day, and often at lunch time).

So for dinner we had roast pork, chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and salad.

For evening meal it will be probably nachos or just cheese and crackers and sausage.

Cottage pie, potato croquettes & green beans.

Tomato and basil soup for me, OH can fend for himself :lol:

I'm feeling uninspired and the food shop is due tomorrow so pesto pasta with peas and green beans tonight :)

We are having homemade chips and homemade pork sausages!

had a quick stroganoff type thing - ground beef with mushroom soup on a bed of rice with a side of veggies. Quick and tasty enough.

Probably leftovers for me again (either the homemade monster pizza we made yesterday or the stuffed shells). I'm leaning towards the pizza but first I gotta have breakfast today and get some sleep before dinner can happen for me tonight. LOL...

Im having steak with mash potatos,peppercorn sauce,mushrooms,onions and peas.Yum:) xxx

Hubby is out until 9pm tonight, so we are having beans on toast tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->