Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chicken Salad sandwiches on cheese bread
veggies and dip
and random mashed yams/potatoes lol

I am gonna get myself a takeaway and its treat night on SW!

Home made chicken and mushroom pie with chips and a huuuge glass of wine :D

Probably just some scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast tonight

Oh yum Dani, I want chicken and mushroom pie and a huge glass of wine!

But sadly it will probably be something quick like an omelette as I am working today :(

My first ever attempt of homemade Chicken Tikka with rice (if that goes wrong then a oven pizza as backup!)

We are having takeaway tonight. Stuffed crust pizza, wedges, garlic mushrooms and pizza bread

im making a chicken korma, just hope the sauce is nice as the past 2 ive used havent been

I'm sensing an Iced Capp from Tim Horton's and a salad from Sobey's, unless it's too cold/I'm too lazy to walk, in which case I will be eating McDonalds @ work lol

Spaghetti bolognese for us tonight - can't be bothered to cook anything more extravagent - I'm shattered :lol:

Rib eye steak, chips, peas and peppercorn sauce. And now I'm eating galaxy chocolate. I feel sick but I can't stop!

homemade chilli with rice and garlic bread - bit of a homemade ready meal as i made a huuuge batch on sunday and froze a load so i'd have something easy to have for tea after work! super yum!

I made roast poussin with vegetables for dinner and homemade creme brule for desert :flower: drinking a milk shake now lol

garlic rosemary marinated chicken with garlic roasted potatoes and green beans..yum o

Quick and easy pizza tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"