Whats for Dinner tonight?

I ate with Molly as DH is working late, I had fishfingers, chips and spghetti hoops lol.

homemade korma with tofu and peppers, i thought it was gross but Ivy loved it!

Dinner has just changed to spaghetti bolognese, I wish my OH would make up his mind!! :dohh:

I had pastrami and beetroot salad with baby boiled potatos and balsamic sauce - and half a bottle of Rioja :)

Lunch is roast beef, yorkshires, carrots, cabbage, caulk, broccoli, peas and mash nom nom!

Tea will probably be sandwiches with the leftover beef x

Chicken Caesar salad here yum! Have just made me a homemade egg free dressing and it's yummy!

OH is cooking today :thumbup:

He's not decided what yet, it's gonna be garlicked roast chicken or some schnitzel :D

Gammon with roast potatoes or mash, random veg and yorkshire puddings.

we had a lovely boiled bacon roast dinner with lots of veg and roast potatoes:mrgreen:

I really wanted a Sunday dinner today... I do every Sunday haha!! :cry:
However today were chicken chips and steam bag veg haha...kids are having pasta with a dolmio sauce!

X

Chicken escallops cut into strips with pasta and some sauce I think :)
I'd love a roast every Sunday. We never do cause OH works until 6pm :(

Tonight is definitely gammon, veg, yorkshires, mash and gravy!!!

homemade chicken & sweetcorn pie, brocolli, roasties & peas. Maybe a yorkshire pud if I can be bothered!

yumyum :) quite proud of my pie it looks awesome :)

xxx

I think tonight we're doing Palt.

Nomnomnom!!!

:pizza:

OH did do the schnitzel yesterday, with homemade potato wedges and gorgeous spring greens with butter and garlic :D

Tonight I am considering doing a lasagne or some other form of pasta bake, with a ginormous salad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->