Whats for Dinner tonight?

Not sur what I'm having, hoping DH will want a takeaway when he gets in form work shortly, I shouldnt though, as you can see form my ticker!

OH has decided on something random (but sounds lovely actually) - tuna, mayo, sweetcorn pasta and a chicken tikka kiev.

We had grilled pork loins, new pots and broccoli followed by eton mess!

I had feta omlettes with cherry tomatos and sweet potato wedges :)

Chinese I hope! If I can convince DH to do takeaway. Something that doesn't involve me cooking tonight at the very least.

I am definately having my stew tonight after haivng my yummy homemade mac cheese for every lunch and dinner since Wednesday evening :haha: Miss Bumpity likes her cheese :haha: It's weird how I never had any cravings at all with Findlay but just went off loads of foods and this time I've not had any cravings either but all my fave foods (ie cheese, garlic, mushrooms etc) I love even more!

Slimming World cornedbeef and onion flan with slimming world potato wedges and veg nom nom :D

For lunch I'm have a cheese, chicken, salad and pickle wrap with 2 salt and vinegar snack a jacks :) x

I am definately having my stew tonight after haivng my yummy homemade mac cheese for every lunch and dinner since Wednesday evening :haha: Miss Bumpity likes her cheese :haha: It's weird how I never had any cravings at all with Findlay but just went off loads of foods and this time I've not had any cravings either but all my fave foods (ie cheese, garlic, mushrooms etc) I love even more!

ohh i love mac cheese, do you use a simple recipe?

tonight we're having sausages, homemade wedges and baked beans, lazy meal as its friday:haha:

Last night was jacket potatoes, chilli and cheese - dinner at the parents house :D not sure tonight though... :dohh:

Well I ended up having beans, sausages and cheesy mash last night so the chicken tikka kievs and pasta will be tonight's dinner.

We are having a chicken and ham pie from the butchers, mashed tatties, peas, carrots and broccoli. Got some profiteroles for pudding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->