What's going on?! HELP! *PICS*

mumnpreg

Mum and Baking a bean
Reaction score
So i had on and off spotting for about 5 days.. I got 3 tests for £1 and all 3 were positive. Faint but definitely there. That was on friday, I tested with a FR today and it seems negative. :wacko: I've had no more spotting or anything. Any Idea's what might be happening?.. Thanks.
p.s Sorry for the crappy pics, Was the best i could get on my laptop :thumbup:

Attachments

• 130327-101124.jpg
    130327-101124.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 130327-101126.jpg
    130327-101126.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 130327-101002.jpg
    130327-101002.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 38
I can definitely see lines on both the ICs and the FR tests. I think that FR tests have a lower response to the ICs on miu/ml. Therefore you might find that it takes longer to get a stronger positive on the FR.
However on the flip side, you can often find that the ICs can be faulty.
Really hope it's your BFP and you aren't disappointed! Have you seen your GP?

I don't know what to think anymore.. I'm going insane with this. I've got another FR left and i've been holding my pee in since 10am. I'm gonna test again at about 1:30. I took the £1 tests on friday so i assumed i'd have a decent positive test today.. Especially since it's a FR & not a cheap test =(

It's a horrible feeling because you feel in such limbo :hugs:

When was/is your AF due?

If i'm honest.. I have no idea.. I came off the depo in decemeber and have been having dodgy periods ever since =/
I've got a hospital appointment on sunday so i'll just have to wait and see i guess =(

If i'm honest.. I have no idea.. I came off the depo in decemeber and have been having dodgy periods ever since =/
I've got a hospital appointment on sunday so i'll just have to wait and see i guess =(

Hi
I came off depo in oct, took me 4 months to have my first period.
Have you been using ovulation tests to see if your ovulating?
I did in those 4 months but never got a positive.

Is your appt to look into problems caused by depo?
I had pelvic scan few weeks back to check for PCOS,i get my results tomorrow.
I also had what appeared to be a positive on first response about 7-8wks ago but other tests negative went to GP they did lab work turned out it was negative.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"