What's going on? (maybe TMI?)

ds0910

Mom; 2 angel babies
Reaction score
So I've been using FF and it's been pretty spot on with the day AF is supposed to come for a couple months. Well, this month AF was due on the 5th, but I started spotting on the 31st (very light pink with cm) and then got red blood (dark red) early morning on the 1st so I just figured AF was early. Continued with very light flow (didn't fill a tampon) all that day, filled one tampon yesterday and then before bed last night when I went to change tampons it was brown. Thought that was odd but I just shrugged it off, put a pantyliner on to monitor and went to bed. Woke up to a barely marked pantyliner (still brown) so I wore a pantyliner all day........barely marked with brown blood and have been wiping continually decreasing brown blood all day :shrug: I'm trying not to worry, but I'm starting to get a little scared something is wrong. Any ideas or reassurance?? TIA

Have you POAS? Maybe implantation? I know people talk about spotting and very light bleeding but I know more than one person IRL who mistook IB for a light period.

Thanks for the replies ladies. It looks like it was just some old blood that was left over from my last cycle as it appears af arrived, though still lighter than normal but way too much for implantation. Not too upset as we were trying to avoid a December birthday, so we may try for this coming cycle or we may wait until June since we have one with a February birthday already. Or we may just NTNP and what will be will be lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->