Whats going on with me? OPK question...

kmwilletts

Mom of 2, TTC#3 after MC
Reaction score
Hi ladies, first off, Merry Christmas!! :)

Now onto my question, I'll give a little bit of backstory here too. I had my D&C on Dec 10. Did preg. test to see what would turn up on Dec 12, was a very faint positive. Woke up in the morning of Dec 15 with no bleeding at all. Since that point, I have only had random spotting, nothing significant at all.

Dec 22nd, I received my pregnancy & ovulation test kit in the mail, and decided to try it out immediately. I tried one of each just to see what they said. Pregnancy test was a negative, ovulation was a positive. I did another ovulation test later that evening and same thing, was a positive. The next morning, Dec 23, I tried a first morning test with the HCG and it was a very, very faint positive, so I guess the hormone never left my system completely. I did another ovulation test today and pregnancy test, the pregnancy test FINALLY came back negative (with first morning pee) but ovulation test was positive again....are these positives because they are super sensitive? I'm just really confused as to why I'm having so many positive ovulation results?

I know time will be the only thing that will tell, and I'm certain I'm finally REALLy back to zero with the pregnancy hormone being gone from my system. I was just really thrown by the OPK test results?

Thanks ladies :) Have a happy new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->