what's going on with my bbt chart?

dgstarzz1

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4840f2

My temps have been very out of ordinary this month! At the beginning of my cycle they were normal pre-o temps around 97.7, but then I had a temp dip (I thought I was ovulating) followed by a small rise and then over the last few days my temps have continued to go way down. What the heck is going on??

What day do you usually ovulate? My temps are usually pretty erratic and when my cycles were long and I ovulated later in my cycle my chart would look a lot like this. I don't know what you patterns are normally but this looks like a long cycle with no ovulation yet which is a pain but treatable if it keeps happening. Good luck!

Problem is I haven't ovulated regularly, so I don't have a pattern established yet. Last month I tried to ovulate around CD11, but actually ovulated at CD22. Last month was the first time I took temperatures, so I don't even know for sure if I ovulated previous months.

It looks as if my body tried to ovulate around CD14, but obviously wasn't successful. It's just weird that my temp has to continued to fall lower and lower. Hopefully I still have a shot at ovulating this cycle, we'll see.

I ordered some Fertilaid for women yesterday, if this cycle isn't successful then hopefully taking that will help get me regulated for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->