what's going on with my body?odds

brysmom23

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Ill get right to it! My hubs and I aren't actively trying to conceive, but we aren't using birth control of any sort. I went to the doctor july 30th for blood ovulation and thyroid test due to my periods have been non existent since may . We had sex that night and every day afterwards. On aug 4th my doctor called and said everything was normal with my thyroids and I had just ovulated, my numbers were high ! I didn't think anything of it until I started getting symptoms of pregnancy (dizziness , runny nose , cramping, breast tenderness, swollen painful nipples? And achy thighs and a bloating pressures in my pelvis area) as none of those are my normal pms symptoms but then I started to bleed so I figured I couldn't be pregnant. But my period seemed very strange. It was a very light flow of blood but very clotty it only lasted two days with very light cramps. Now its been 4 days since the bleeding has stopped and all those symptoms have come back, even stronger than before and my lower back is killing me. What could be going on? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Not yet, out of town at the moment. Thought I would do it when I got back home this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->