What's going on with my chart?

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1f59/?i=5324657&

Had this HUGE dip today. It just does not make any sense at all.

Hmmmmmm I almost wonder if maybe you didn't ovulate yet and are ovulating today? I wonder if you'll see a temp spike tomorrow

That's quite a drop. I think Jokerette could be right...the post-o temps that ff is showing aren't a lot higher than your pre-o temps. Let us know how your temps go for the next couple days. :flower: You could be close to o now!

I also think it's possible that you haven't ovulated yet. From your previous charts, it looks like you are a late o'er.

Well yesterday ff took away o day. then today it marked the same day again. Then I updated some other things and now it's a dotted line. I feel like I won't know o day until af comes jeeze.

Well yesterday ff took away o day. then today it marked the same day again. Then I updated some other things and now it's a dotted line. I feel like I won't know o day until af comes jeeze.

I was like that a few cycles ago until it finally picked a day. I was so frustrated! Hang in there :hugs:

I still think its possible you didn't O yet.... Are your cycle always the same length?

Just wanted to update that I'm getting these flat temps now... Have had a lower backache the passed 3-4 days and a lot of pelvic pressure. Today I woke up with loads of creamy cm. Maybe I ovulated, maybe I didn't. I've been taking HPTs just in case and all have been negative thus far. I just want this cycle to give me some answers already...

It's possible my temps are so low because I tend to wake up with a dry mouth every morning due to allergies making me not able to breath through my nose very well. I have a cat and two dogs and developed an allergy to them this year suddenly. I can't get rid of my babies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->