What's going on with my fertility?! Anyone else relate?!

DDG24

Reaction score
I just turned 21 and my monogamous partner is 29. I have never ever been pregnant and we ONLY have unprotected sex! We copulate 3-5 days a week and sometimes even 3 times a day! We are not aiming to be pregnant but if it happened we would both embrace it wholeheartedly! We have been sexually active for 10 months and I've had regular periods basically the whole time... I don't really have the money for fertility treatments and I am stumped about how to have out fertility tested since I currently do not have medical insurance in the county I live in here in Michigan.
Bottom line is this: I ALWAYS have unprotected sex with my partner, I have REGULAR periods, but have NEVER gotten pregnant.. What gives? I am feeling damned that I'll never have the joy of carrying a child.

A curious newbie am I! :sex::cry::shrug:

this happened to me for a few years with my SO and then finally baby one ...now I'm preggers with number 6 I think...so there is hope...good luck!

When my dh and i first got together we would have sex all the time(8-10times a wk) we never used any type of bc and it took me a year to get pg. So keep your chin up, it's probably just taking some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->