Whats going on?

jaytee

Reaction score
Cycle day 34 today. Still no ovulation on my charts. Temp was up for two days and mysteriously dropped big time today. I'm at the point where I'm no longer looking for a BFP. I just want this cycle to end so I can start a new one. However DH doesn't want me to take Provera or Clomid again. He said we'll get BD every other day until AF comes for a :bfp: so lets see how that works out. :cry:

I'm super down today and not about TTC, I think I'm getting sick. I feel like crap! I have a stuffy nose, and every time I cough I have to run to the restroom and (TMI) throw up. My breast have been hurting since Thursday but this weekend and today they have been super sore. They itch like crazy. Like my nipples really really itch and on Saturday since I was home alone with DH all day I had to go around top less because even a Tank top bothered them. I was constipated all weekend too.

Yesterday morning I had a sudden cramp that made me think I was going to die! Its only lasted a few seconds but it felt like an hour! :rofl:I just wish I knew if I ovulated or not. But my temps aren't helping.

How is everyone today?

Because according to my self because I hate temps right now. I believe I'm 7 dpo today.

doesn't mean your temps are right hunni - get testing you never know!

I get paid on Friday so most likely I'm buying some HPT on my lunch break. DH and I decided to test every Saturday morning with first morning urine until either :witch: or :bfp: comes.

I'm so nervous! lol I want my :bfp: I hope we all get our :bfp: this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->