whats going on??

television

Reaction score
Well its now been a wk of positive opk yet still getting neg hpt heres my story and todays test of opk and hpt what do you think? michy.jpg

Right well 12 wk scan no baby just sac on 15 aug, then i had a eprc the 6th sept, i bleed lightly then 5 days later had a heavy bleed with clots told that is normal. Then a wk later so 2 wks after eprc i :sex:bled then for 2 days anyway since then i have not been having protected sex but still havent had a period just spotting over the last 4-5 wks so its been nearly 8 wks without a proper af.
Anyway this wk (mon) positive opk then same tues wed and today can it be positive for 4 days and today it was even darker???? i dont know whats happening i did do a hpt last wk but was neg.
HELP any advice welcome:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hiya hun. I sometimes get positive OPK's for a few days in a row. Not every month but some months.

Also, is the Green one the hpt as I'm sure I can see something. I don't want to get your hopes up and it may be an evap but I'm sure there's something there.... XxX

When I get positives, mine Last 2 days, 3 sometimes. I think after a d&c your body and hormones can play up a bit, and it can take a while for it to settle. Maybe your body is gearing up to o, but not quite getting there.
Good luck!

They have been positive 4 a wk now its prob just what u said hormones all over the place just thought after 8 wks it would of started to sort itself out a bit, i think i may just go to the doctors to get some advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->