What's happening?? Confused please help

Fooled_Heart

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I'm using the cbfm and to be honest I feel like chucking it out of the window! I'm so bloody confused it's unreal and I wondered if anyone can help and give me a bit of advice?
Cd11 - cd17 high readings (bd 11, 13, 14, 16 & 17)
Cd 18 - 19 peak readings (bd 18 & 19)
Cd20 high reading
Cd21 low reading - but positive opk!!!
I haven't bd since cd19 (I'm on cd22 today) and am now worrying after all of our hard work that I'm not oving when cbfm says I am and have missed out on important days! :cry:
What do you think? Could the opk be wrong or picking up the end of my lh surge??

Is it the 1st month you have used it? if so it could be getting to know your body?
Mine gave me the +opk the day before a peak this month so i was a bit confused too!

i like to stick to cheep ov tests tbh i dont like the clear blue x

Hi hun

The cbfm is kind of set to "auto-pilot". So - when it finds oestrogen in your system it sets to "high" readings and will read that until it detects your peak. On the first day of your peak it automatically sets itself to do a "peak, peak, high, low" reading. I often stop using sticks after my first peak - if you put old sticks in it still reads the same.

I get lots of high days and I also get about three days of positive opk readings before I ovulate. I have pcos so take clomid and that contributes to lots of high days because I have lots of stimulated follicles. Is this your first cycle on the cbfm? It takes a while to recognise your own personal patterns.

If you have another positive opk I'd keep bd-ing if I were you. Do you temp to confirm ov? That would be the only way to say for certain whether you ov'd without having a cd21 blood test from your doctor.

Good luck :flower:

Thanks ladies!

This is the second cycle I'm using cbfm - used to just use the cheap opks from ebay!! I'll do another opk when I get home from work and will ambush OH if it's positive lol :blush:

I don't temp and keep saying that I will start and then when I do I don't do it regularly which defeats the purpose of doing it! Who knew ttc would be so hard - seems like the majority of women around me just look at their OH and bam bfp!

Thanks ladies!

This is the second cycle I'm using cbfm - used to just use the cheap opks from ebay!! I'll do another opk when I get home from work and will ambush OH if it's positive lol :blush:

I don't temp and keep saying that I will start and then when I do I don't do it regularly which defeats the purpose of doing it! Who knew ttc would be so hard - seems like the majority of women around me just look at their OH and bam bfp!

It definitely seems the more you try the harder it is! i keep saying next month i will do no testing whatsover but when it comes to it, im there with ok's,cbfm, checking cm,cervix etc!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->