Whats happening????

leannestacey

Reaction score
Hi, I had a mmc in August. 19 days after I started an unusual af which lasted around 7 days, just light and bitty. This month 19 days later its happening again?? I am normally every 26 days. I know it can take a little while to get back to normal, but 19 days again - any advice?

xx

Sorry hun, i dont have any experience but our body is always a bit whack after a D&C.
I would ask a doc for sure.

I can only think that its your body just taking a bit of time to recover after your MC. If you're worried the best person you can talk to is your doctor.
:hugs: hunni, I hope everything settles back down for you soon

Hi, I had a mmc in August. 19 days after I started an unusual af which lasted around 7 days, just light and bitty. This month 19 days later its happening again?? I am normally every 26 days. I know it can take a little while to get back to normal, but 19 days again - any advice?

xx

i had similar, mmc in aug then period one week later then two weeks after that, this time seem sorted as due wed which wud make 28 days. personally i think body needs to re boot itself after the trauma. hopefully yours will settle soon as well. good luck ttc :hugs: sarah x

Hi,
My period took a bit to reset with both of my prior miscarriages- It was quicker with the D&C- taking just under 2 months- It took over 3 months of spotting and irregularity with the natural process and no D&C. Is your doctor monitoring your falling HCG levels? That can sometimes give you a sense of where things are at. Until it gets back to zero and progesterone too, I was told ovulation is unlikely to happen and the corpus luteum cyst from ovulation is what emits progesterone and regulates the distance between your periods. Until then, your body is usually just in a cleansing and healing process. Talk to your doctor. Know that it is normal and best of luck as you heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->