• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's having a little boy like?

B

beija_flor

Dear ladies,

I'm carrying my first, a little boy, and after I've gotten over my initial happy astonishment - I'm wondering what it's like to raise a son. I've never really been around little boys, there are hardly any in my family and friend circles.

For those of you who have one, any age, what are the hurdles you never imagined in shaping and caring for your little men? What are the most gratifying things about the experience, perhaps compared to girls?

Mostly I'm worried about a little boy not loving me or wanting to be around me as much as his dad.

Thanks so much! :crib:

Aww first of all a big Congratulations hun :hugs:

I was in the exact same position as you...in my whole family there has only been 1boy and really i havent had much to do with him...

i remember when i used to go shopping before he was born and i didn't really know what to buy...lol...i felt a bit lost because i had never bought for a baby boy...even now if i want to get him clothes im standing there for ages because i get all confused...lol...

Buying toys for him has been easy so far...but when he gets older and wants toy cars etc...daddy will do that...:)

Its funny aswell...before i had him i always wanted a girl but now i have him i want some more boys...lol...he is amazing...so beautiful...and even better he is a mummys little boy :happydance: He loves his dad but i never worry about him beig more attached to his dad...

i always got people at work telling me that boys are nice cos they always end up adoring their mums and are always looking out for them...and i don't doubt that one bit:)

My LO is my little prince and you are very lucky to be having a little man too hun :hugs:

xx

Aww first of all a big Congratulations hun :hugs:

I was in the exact same position as you...in my whole family there has only been 1boy and really i havent had much to do with him...

i remember when i used to go shopping before he was born and i didn't really know what to buy...lol...i felt a bit lost because i had never bought for a baby boy...even now if i want to get him clothes im standing there for ages because i get all confused...lol...

Buying toys for him has been easy so far...but when he gets older and wants toy cars etc...daddy will do that...:)

Its funny aswell...before i had him i always wanted a girl but now i have him i want some more boys...lol...he is amazing...so beautiful...and even better he is a mummys little boy :happydance: He loves his dad but i never worry about him beig more attached to his dad...

i always got people at work telling me that boys are nice cos they always end up adoring their mums and are always looking out for them...and i don't doubt that one bit:)

My LO is my little prince and you are very lucky to be having a little man too hun :hugs:

xx

Thank you so much, it sounds wonderful! :cloud9:

Well, honey, I will almost guarantee you that the difference is...."Mommy's little boy" is usually very true :) Girls love their mommy, but it's true that they are more often than not, Daddy's little girl.

What more can I say? You will enjoy him!!!

:hug:

Well, honey, I will almost guarantee you that the difference is...."Mommy's little boy" is usually very true :) Girls love their mommy, but it's true that they are more often than not, Daddy's little girl.

What more can I say? You will enjoy him!!!

:hug:

I just want him to be here already!

ive found that callum is very much all for mummy. I love both my kids the same but without meaning to sound awful for me their is a special bond between mother and son.

I find having a lil boy is awsome , I cant wait to turn him into a real MAN gental , loving caring and so on lol I know I will have to fight off lots of girls as hes like dad always flirting haha

The toy and clothes part are my fav so many cute things out there for boys ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->