What's on YOUR Christmas list?

SmartieMeUp

Mum of 2 girls.
Reaction score
Not your child(ren)s, not your partners and not your parents. Yours!

This year me and OH are very fortunate for Christmas (yet 2 months ago I was panicking like hell it wasn't affordable) and can afford to treat each other very well so we're making a list for each other and then we can buy whatever and however many we want on the list and one off the list. And still yet I have no idea what to write on my list. At first OH was going to buy me a laptop which I guessed straight away but I've fixed my laptop now so it isn't a need.

My list -
Boots
Clothes (Jumper/Cardigan and plain tops)
Racoon Euro hair extensions (unsure)
Dressing gown
PJ's

I'm single so no partner, but fortunately my parents still like to play Santa LOL I'm getting a deep freezer for my garage. The other things I've mentioned are socks and a willow tree mother/daughter keepsake box. I can't think of anything else I want this year. I know my mom will get me a few more things as she usually goes way overboard.

Books, books and more books. I have an Amazon wish list a mile long. :haha:

I've also asked DH for a tarot deck and slippers. Today I spotted Harry Potter and Game of Thrones coloring books, which I may also ask for if someone asks. Yes, I'm a big kid. :D

Today I spotted Harry Potter and Game of Thrones coloring books, which I may also ask for if someone asks. Yes, I'm a big kid. :D

I've asked for these too! :) also asked for Yankee candles, socks and lush bath bombs.

Thats a really good idea, but my hubs would probably go and buy everything on the list making himself really poor!

I would really love some new ugg boots because mine are 3 years old and trashed.
Some lush stuff
Perfume

I'm not even sure what else actually - so maybe he wouldn't be too poor after all :haha:

I have a gorgeous RL shirt that I love, so I would quite like another, but we can get that from the outlet shop.

xx

Window shopping is so much easier than picking things to have, right? Have the finds and find nothing. Have no funds and want everything.

GoT colouring book sounds awesome! Might get that for OH.

I have a feeling OH will go a little OTT too, he did last year and I felt so bad. I got him 4 maybe 5 presents and he spoiled me.

Finalised my list now :)

Boots
Cardigan
Plain tops
Jeans
Gilet
Underwear
Printer
Bath bombs
Contour palette

The PJ's and dressing gown are going to be a part of our Christmas Eve box now.

I know he's going to get the printer for sure as we've both wanted and needed one. I want it more for printing photos to frame and start up an album.

That's fab. I would like a bike and some Nursing jumpers. I'd like some surprises too as DH never does surprises.

My OH gave me most of the money towards a new laptop. He found a really good deal and bought it so I got it already as there's no sense in the warranty starting to run out before I'm using it. It's counting as my present for next christmas too and I'm only getting a token birthday gift.
From my mum and the rest of my family I've asked for
- Lush stuff
- Clothes vouchers
- Irregular choice shoes (more a dream than chance of getting!)
- Books

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->