whats scares you??

Please god its a fear you will never have to face
.i had one in 2004 i havnt got pregnant since but id do it again if i had to :thumbup:

I have many fears but I'll list my biggest ones :lol:

Death:
Not me dying so much (although over the years that is starting to become a small anxiety) but the ones I love. It's a very particular feeling. As a little girl, if my mom was ever even 5 minutes late my anxieties would grow worse and worse that she had gotten in a brutal car accident. It would build up to a panic to where I would be angry at her for coming home late once she did come home! I still get the same way today, without the getting angry part. If OH is a few minutes late my mind starts to go crazy!
Along the lines of death as well - I one hundred percent fear what my life is going to be like once our baby (our 7 year old pup) passes away. This fear often keeps me up at night, bawling my eyes out and it's getting worse with time...

A few other things I fear are:
Getting attacked (stabbing scares me the most).
Drive-by shootings (in fact I just went through an old box of things and when I was in 3rd grade our teacher had us draw a picture of of biggest fear and I drew a car full of men with guns doing a drive by. LOL my teachers probably told my parents I was nuts...)
Daddy long leg spiders!! OH always makes fun of me for this. They are the most poisonous spiders in the world and IF they had long enough fangs to penetrate your skin it would be deadly. OH says "they can't bite you!!" ummmm...evolution anyone??
Mercury poisoning, among many other poisonous toxins we are breathing in daily.
AIRPLANES (don't even have to be in one, just seeing them fly overhead, esp when low, is enough to make me bonkers!!!).
The government taking away all of our rights in any way possible..I won't even get started on that one...

I know what u mean about the death fear and how it effects you..i pray to god every night that he takes me before my son.i can deal with anything but not losing him :-(

The government taking away all of our rights in any way possible..I won't even get started on that one...

Do you live in America?

If i did i would be shitting a brick and attempting to move away so fast you couldnt see me for dust if i did x

im with you cuddlebunny on daddy long legs, they are my fear. HATE them and the way the fly round aimlessly into things. *shudder* i always use the poisonous arguement when im being told im silly lol

Please god its a fear you will never have to face
.i had one in 2004 i havnt got pregnant since but id do it again if i had to :thumbup:

I hope not too, i have already had one very sucessful vaginal birth so i think i will be okay next time x

I think the keys to a sucessful birth are

stay active

be aware of whats going to happen to you

NO INDUCTION HORMONES (big one)

but there is no reason you shouldnt try a vaginal birth next time round hun xx

i am terrified of

death
spiders
moths
the dark :haha:
being home alone
noises i cant explain
horror movies on my own
heights
small enclosed spaces

death - loosing someone i love.

Horror films :(

I just remembered im scared of getting really old and n
eeding help doing everything :-(

i am scared of-anything happening to the people i love especially my ds's and spiders:nope:

Spiders, moths, bugs in general. Falling from a height. My babies getting sick. And its really stupid, but I am terrified one a snake coming though my letterbox or up through the toilet :dohh:

Needles
Deep water, I can swim but who knows what could be underneath you?!
Scary movies, I just don't watch them.

Heights, needles, clowns, big spiders, scary movies and anyone whos dressed up and I can't see their face - so masks and stuff.

I am so scared of death, its really not good because i find myself obsessing over it :-(

Also proper truley frightened of midgets! Xx

Lifts, I'm ok with glass ones just not enclosed ones and those in car parks are the worst! Not good when you have a baby in a pram! X

I'm a big soft arse, I'm scared of the ocean, imgetting more scared as the older I get. I'm terrified of spiders, (funnily enough that fear dissapears when theres one any where near my babies, SPLAT)

I'm absolutely terrified of anything happenin to my children, think this is my biggest fear of not protecting them, or for them to be scared, or to ever feel unsafe.

And I'm scared of crashing, I've had a few crashes, one which I managed to roll my car a couple of times.. Managed to only have scratches from the glass shattering, lucky, the ad was a mess, I'm scared if I was to crash again I've pushed my luck and won't be so lucky this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->