whats she smiling at?

vanessa

Reaction score
anyone else find that their baby smiles away at things and you cant even work out whay they are smiling at? I swear we have a ghost!!

LOL! I heard that babies can see ghosts so maybe that's what it is!

Yeah they don't do it so much now but they used to totally freak me out when they both looked and smiled at the same blank space! :shock:

I thought this too when I was staying at my in laws, the girls did that a lot!! And my brother in law passed away the month before they were born so I thought maybe it was him!
Lol

Mine have always done this....I hate it when the look in the corner of the ceiling and giggle and smile, really freaks me out:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

my friends little girl used to sit and giggle at her grandads chair (he died when she was a few months old), freaked her mum out no end.

It's an old irish saying that they are actually looking at faeries. Much nicer than ghosts IMO! :)

Kathryn smiles, laughs and stares at invisible things, DH's dad died on new years eve so maybe Kathryn see's him.

My little boy used to talk to the man in the kitchen until we moved when he was 4. Used to really freak me out:shock:. but since my sister died she seems to be at my place a lot talking to him. I think its a good thing our kids have someone to watch them, and our family is very naturally psychic anyway so hopefully his gift will stay with him.

:hug:

xxx

Callum does it all the time!! It's freaky!!
One day i followed his gaze though and realised it was the face on the pringle box!! Haha! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->